Chris is a commercially orientated consultant with broad experience in the Public Sector and Business Service sectors. He has over 25 years of delivering innovative technology solutions into a variety of different industry sectors often working on high profile projects from £100k to £20m+ for companies like First Group, GSK, Royal Mail, Serco, G4S, Cardiff Council and HMRC. But it’s not the technology that really excites him; it’s more about helping clients establish and exploit new strategies, getting them to think big, start small and act fast.
Chris harnesses his specialist expertise in building and managing high performing teams, creating innovative value propositions, consultative selling and delivering sustainable long term revenue growth. He is results driven and client focused, combining well-developed value proposition creation expertise, extensive P&L experience and strong client relationship management capability with the ability to translate vision into reality.
Chris is passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service. As Chris says, “We are living through truly exciting times, the rate of change has never been so rapid, but some things will never change; understanding what your customers need is the only foundation on which success can be built.”
- Customer Focus: Understanding and exploring customer requirements with the ability to develop innovative customer value propositions that demonstrate a clear ROI and lead to incremental revenue streams whilst enhancing client loyalty.
- Leadership and People Development: Building, managing, and coaching highly motivated, large, multidisciplinary teams to optimise individual contribution and team performance.
- Strategic Planning: Formulating and implementing innovative solution sales methodologies and strategies that add value, create competitive differentiation and in turn grow the business.
- Relationship Management: Forging collaborative sustainable working relationships with people at all levels including clients, colleagues, and partners, maintaining consistently high levels of integrity, combined with an understanding of different cultural and social backgrounds.
- Communications: Generating innovative ideas in an open team environment, acting as a mediator between functions/levels and communicating value propositions in plain English to business personnel at executive level.
- P&L Experience: Managing project and business unit profitability, financial forecasting and detailed business planning
- Value Proposition Creation: Delivering innovative value propositions focusing on Digital Transformation, helping companies respond to market challenges
- Implementing Systems/Processes: Designing and implementing processes to deliver continuous improvement, increase customer service and share best practices.
- Change Management: Initiating, driving and managing organisational and cultural change programmes affecting all areas of the business including people/structures, systems and processes.