Doubts over your bid success chances?
A clear roadway to your next bid proposal?
- Does answering the bid fit with your business strategy?
- Do you have a bid team who can create and deliver a winning proposial?
- How long might it take the bid team to reach peak performance? How does that fit with the bid timetable?
- How are you avoiding blinkered, group-think creeping into your proposition?
- Is your solution genuinely innovative and different to other contenders?
- What are your plans for managing stakeholders and building strong relationships with the customer?
- How will you convince the customer that your proposition is the best solution for what they perceive the problem to be?
- Are you convinced that your proposition is financially attractive and financially deliverable?
- Have you stress-tested your negotiation strategy? Or even got a negotiation strategy?
- What are the strategic implications of not winning the bid - or coming second?
- What is the risk of a competitor winning the bid?