KEY QUESTIONS FOR ANY ACCOUNT PLAN - PART 2
Last week I gave you the first batch of questions to set you thinking about how to evaluate how effective your account plans are. Thanks for all the encouraging comments from that post. Here's the second batch of questions to ask........
- What work have we done for the client before, how did it go and what feedback did we receive? As a result of this is there anything we need to do differently?
- What opportunities are already on the table, how can we maximise these and deliver a Distinctive Client Experience? Are there any we should park, if so why?
- Considering the above questions, what conversations do we need to have with our clients? What services could we offer them to help support the development of distinctive client experience? What steps should we take to make this happen?
- Can we identify and quantify where we can add value to the client’s objectives?
- Have you completed an organisational map and identified Supporters, Influencers, Non Supporters and most importantly a coach?
- Do you have an action / win plan for all of the opportunities identified in your account plan?
- What resources, intelligence, collateral etc. do we need in place to deliver against the above and what are the risks and issues that could prevent us from achieving this that we need to address?
- Decision criteria - how does the client decide when facing competing offers?
- What criteria do they use?
Now that you have all the questions, do you have all the answers?